This journey is going to be a lifetime thing. I can not look at this in a time frame of expectations that can not be close to happening.
This weight will come off one step at a time. I have that tattoo on my foot reminding me constantly to take it as such. It might take years for me to get to goal but I WILL get there one day and I will look AMAZING!
My mental issues have come full circle this cycle of hating myself has to end NOW! I am an amazing person and I have someone in my corner who is reassuring me of that. Many family memebers and friends have always believed me in and I recently found out that my actions in the end blaming them for what I do to my self has to stop.
This is a new beginning, a fresh start. I will no longer hide behind emotions or feelings anymore. My time is now!
One day I will no longer be a heartbroken sweetheart and I am excited to see what life will feel like then.
One step at a time. : )
What a great post to read and really it is one day at time some better then others (as you read from my last post) You can do this and it sounds like are mentally prepared to do so!
ReplyDelete