Tuesday, July 16, 2013
7 month update! : )
7 months ago I decided to stop hating myself. It is still a struggle everyday but I know I have come further than I could have imagined. In this short time I have lost 180 pounds. That is faster than people on the biggest loser, other weight loss shows and even people who get gastric bypass surgery. You have choices in front of you everyday. Not just about food but about everything. Why do we pass by all that daily and get upset at the end of the day after all the wrong choices WE made? I know this will be a life long journey to loving myself and body. I am ready to change the world...just trying to find the necessary steps to get there now. Still more weight to lose and the best is still yet to come. One step at a time. : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment