Monday, April 30, 2012

The beginning

So where to start....like I said before I have always been "heavy" but that doesnt mean I wasnt active in my life. I played softball when I was little, I played volleyball in Middle School and I was actually good. I also played softball in High School which to be honest I miss. I had never had a boyfriend besides your best friend one you know? Which im 25 now and we are still good friends...I had never been kissed (until Homecoming night in 2004 when I won Homecoming Queen (while wearing probably a size 22 I might add.) I was pretty popular in High School actually or what I thought was popular....I had friends from every group. Anyhow after High School I felt I couldnt afford College so I went and get a job. I started at a carlot and enjoyed what I did. I have been in the business ever since. Sometimes I regret it, not going to college that is...I do want to make more money (everyone does right?) I just connect that with happiness im not sure why. No boyfriend, Never been kissed, overweight, but tons of "friends"...thats where we left off. I do blame my weight gain on things that have happened in my life, I dont know if thats a good thing or not but I am a very emotional eater.

More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment