Monday, May 7, 2012
Last week was interesting?
What a horrible week...I think I need to run away to be able to lose this weight. I seem to "talk myself" into cheating everyday now with reasons like: Just don't get what you usually do, or this really isnt going to affect your weight that much. It sure does as I am up 4 pounds this morning. Speaking of that you know who I really "hate" people who need to lose less that 20 pounds! Seriously SCREW YOU! If i tried I could probably lose 20 pounds in one week if I pushed myself to the limits everyday but thats what I guess happens when you are 200 pounds overweight. I am just so mad at the world right now I hate everything. I don't know why I think if I had a guy I would feel better maybe thats just a front since noone is standing in a line outside my apartment waiting to get with me. It does tick me off that when I lost 100 pounds last year in less than 5 months I might add that guys were looking at me differently and wanting to "hang out" ugh...another reason I gained back all the weight I lost. I hate being treated differently for losing 100 pounds now I know it was a big deal and it was good and blahblahblah I just want to know that someone would be with me at this weight instead. : (
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment