Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Letting go

I think its time to stop living in the past and carry on towards my wonderful future. Time to show the WORLD what I can and will do. I want to be happy I want to wake up everyday with a smile on my face. There are 217 days left in this year and I can do this. I can get to ONEderland.

ONE STEP AT A TIME.

3 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed your posts. They are incredibly revealing into the life of a girl struggling with weight while trying to understand this thing called love. Love is a tough enough thing to accomplish without something that seems to hold us back. I believe your friends and acquaintances all mean well when they say that you will meet someone. However, you have been through enough and also had a couple bad apples (the guys who didn't leave their gf's) so you are entitled to feel a little less confident on the matter.

    That being said, I believe in you. You have already shown that you can lose 100+ lbs. However, I do beg the question of do you really want to take the hand of man who will only call you his girlfriend when you drop below a magic number? What occurs when you both go through a tough situation..? Will he be the type of man who will stand by your side through anything? I can with complete certainty tell you that there are more people that are "available" than just the guys who are looking.. They may very well be going through similar issues or perhaps they are afraid of rejection so they don't ask girls out. I've always been a proponent of the mind-set that love will smack you right in the face when you're least expecting it! Keep us all posted about your success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There the spirit!!!! You can do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree all we can do is one day at a time. You go Girl

    ReplyDelete